Cauliflower Pita Bread31st August, 2022
3 cups pureed cauliflower (Approx) florets of 1 cauliflower, cooked then
blended until smooth)
¼ cup coconut flour
1 tsp. dried oregano
1 tsp. dried rosemary
1 tsp. onion powder
salt and pepper
Prep Time 20 min
Cook Time 40 min
1. Preheat your oven to 180°C (350°F) and line a
baking tray with baking paper.
2. In a large bowl combine the pureed
cauliflower, eggs, coconut flour, oregano,
rosemary, onion powder and season with salt
3. Stir until well combined.
4. Spread out the mixture on to the baking tray
to 1 cm (½ inch) thick.
5. Place in to the oven for 25-35 minutes.
6. Remove from oven and put under a hot grill for
10 minutes (this turns it a nice brown colour!)
7. Remove from grill and flip. I did this by placing
another baking tray with baking paper on top of
the cauliflower pita and turned it upside down.
8. Place back under the grill for a further 5
9. Cut up into desired slices.
10. Let cool as they will harden a little.
Great for dipping or the base of a pizza or just
mash avocado and place on top with a little
squeeze lemon juice and black pepper. Also
delicious used as a wrap
with all your favourite things inside